Change your password in TurboTax Online
Change a password in TurboTax Online
- Log in to your account.
- Click the Tools button in the upper righthand corner.
- Click Update Account.
- In the Password section, click Edit.
- Enter your current password and your new password in the appropriate fields.
- Confirm your new password by retyping it in the Retype New Password field and then click Update.
If you do not remember your password:
- Click the I forgot my user ID or password link on the TurboTax Online login page.
- Provide the user ID or e-mail associated with the account you are logging into. This will trigger an e-mail to be sent to you.
- If you cannot remember the user ID, or no longer have access to the e-mail account on record for TurboTax Online, you will need to create a new TurboTax Online account.
Note: Intuit Canada is committed to ensuring your personal information is safe & secure. Employees of Intuit Canada do not have the ability to change or remove forgotten passwords.