How do I cancel my TurboTax Advantage subscription?
You can cancel your TurboTax Advantage subscription on the TurboTax Advantage Account Management site.
- Log in to your TurboTax Advantage account
- Select the My TurboTax Advantage Products
- In the right-hand column of the table, select Remove.
- Enter the reason for your cancellation and select Confirm changes.
If you cancelled products before the delivery and billing date indicated in the Payment method (and delivery/billing period) column, we will not charge your credit card and you won’t receive TurboTax products in the current or future years.
If you’ve received an email notifying you that you have a current subscription and are not able to cancel your subscription using the method above, call us using the priority TurboTax Advantage phone number found in the email.
- What is the TurboTax Advantage Program?
- How do I sign up for TurboTax Advantage?
- I can't login to my TurboTax Advantage account. What should I do?
- My email address has changed. How do I sign in to my TurboTax Advantage account?
- How do I change my email address, mailing address, credit card info or other info for TurboTax Advantage?