How do I know if my return was filed using NETFILE and received by the CRA?
When you’ve successfully transmitted your tax return to the CRA through NETFILE, you receive a NETFILE confirmation number. Here’s how to find your NETFILE confirmation number.
You can also confirm if your tax return was received by the CRA in your CRA My Account, but it can take up to 48 hours after you file for your My Account to reflect that your return was received.
If you don’t see a NETFILE confirmation number after 48 hours, you haven’t filed your return through NETFILE. In this case, see our FAQ for submitting your tax return to CRA using NETFILE:
- Instructions for the online edition of TurboTax
- Instructions for the CD/download edition of TurboTax
- In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service?
- In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service?
- How can I check on the status of my tax return?