In TurboTax Free for tax year 2016, how do I print my return so I can mail it to the CRA?
You can print a copy of your return to mail to the CRA once you’ve completed the Review section of TurboTax Free for tax year 2016.
- On the Home screen, select File.
- On the Prepare to file page, select Print and mail my return now.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until you reach the Print and mail your return page. Then, select Select here to open the PDF of your tax return.
- Once the PDF downloads to your computer or device, save it for your records and print a copy.
The CRA will take approximately six to eight weeks to process your mailed return once they receive it.
- How do I print or save my tax return in TurboTax Free for tax year 2016 after I have filed my tax return using NETFILE?
- How can I create multiple tax returns using TurboTax Free for tax year 2016?