In online editions of TurboTax, how do I use CRA’s Auto-fill My Return service?
Important: You need to be registered with a My Account from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to use CRA’s Auto-Fill My Return service.
After CRA’s Auto-Fill Service opens for the 2017 tax year on February 12th, 2018, TurboTax will automatically prompt you to import your slips and info from CRA’s Auto-Fill My Return when you reach the applicable spot in your return preparation.
To jump to Auto-Fill My Return in TurboTax:
- In the menu across the top of your screen*, select Income and then choose Import Hub.
- Check the box, select Continue and follow the steps to download your slips and other info.
* If you don’t see the menu across the top of your screen, you may not have completed the Setting Up section on your return. Continue through the Setting Up section until the menu appears.
- In CD/download editions of TurboTax, how can I use CRA's Auto-fill My Return service?
- What tax slips can I download through the CRA’s Auto-fill My Return service?