What should I do if I receive an email from the CRA saying they didn’t receive my NETFILE submission?
If the CRA hasn’t received your NETFILE submission, it may be that you didn’t finish submitting your return. Follow these instructions to submit your return in TurboTax:
- In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service?
- In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service?
- Why didn’t the CRA receive my file when I used TurboTax to file my return?
- What to expect when the CRA contacts you (source: CRA)
- How to protect yourself against fraud (source: CRA)
- What should I do if I receive a fraudulent phishing email, or land on a fake website?