Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a-b-cobb

T777. I was given an allowence for car expensese on my T2200 that where not included on my T4, how do I enter these in the T77 form?

I am claiming for Car expensese on the T777Auto form. On my T2200 part B section 5 my employer paid me a vehicle allowence per km, this was not included on my T4. Where do I enter this information on the T777 so i can claim expensese excedding the allowence?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

T777. I was given an allowence for car expensese on my T2200 that where not included on my T4, how do I enter these in the T77 form?

In the T777 schedule, in the section for calculation of allowable motor vehicle expenses, there is a line 15 that is the line where you would enter the vehicle allowance paid to you by your employer that was not included in your T4.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

In the T777 schedule, in the section for calculation of allowable motor vehicle expenses, there is a line 15 that is the line where you would enter the vehicle allowance paid to you by your employer that was not included in your T4.