How do I start a new return in online editions of TurboTax?
If you’re not signed into TurboTax:
1. Sign in to your online TurboTax account.
- Tax year 2017: https://2017.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
- Tax year 2016: https://2016.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
- Tax year 2015: https://2015.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
2. In Return Manager, select the button to Create a new Return.
Note: You may need to scroll to find the button.
If you’re already signed in to TurboTax:
- In the top, right-hand corner of the screen, select Tools.
- From the menu, choose Return Manager.
- In Return Manager, select the button to Create a new return.
- How do I start a new return in a CD/download edition of TurboTax?
- How can I buy additional returns?
- About the CRA 20 return limit