Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbs1

I have Premier and would like to purchase Pro Review but I cannot locate the link to buy it. The advertisement is in the Review process under 'Audit Defense' but no link

How do I purchase Pro Review

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have Premier and would like to purchase Pro Review but I cannot locate the link to buy it. The advertisement is in the Review process under 'Audit Defense' but no link

Under the "Review" tab > 3rd item in the menu that drops down.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Under the "Review" tab > 3rd item in the menu that drops down.

jbs1

My question explained that I know where the Customize menu is, and where the Audit Defense option is, and even where the Pro Review option is but problem is there is NO link to actually buy the Pro Review. The only link is to 'Learn More'  which leads to a screen which also has NO link to actually buy it. I suspect it is closed due to high volume however I still need it. Please provide me with a link to purchase Pro Review so I can get started as soon as possible.  Thanks,  Bruce

Service purchase has been restored.