Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Canadian Corporate Not For Profit. Can I use Turbo Tax to file taxes for 2016? Corporation Started June 2016. If so would I run the year From 6/16-6/17.

I am from the USA and have filed both business and personal taxes with your program in the past.  This will be my first time filing in Canada.   I just want to make sure I am doing everything correct and which version I would need.   I can run our first year from June 2016 to May 2017 and continue onward as our year end in that matter.    Thank you so much

1 Reply

I have a Canadian Corporate Not For Profit. Can I use Turbo Tax to file taxes for 2016? Corporation Started June 2016. If so would I run the year From 6/16-6/17.

In Canada, when you're filing for a corporation (an incorporated business), you need to prepare and file a T2 Corporate return. We have a product for that; it's called TurboTax Business Incorporated.

Our other TurboTax versions, including TurboTax Home & Business, help you prepare a T1 return. A T1 return is a personal tax return.

You can find TurboTax Business Incorporated here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/business-tax-software/catalogue.jsp