Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
protocadd

I can't use the two prepayment codes I received on a joint return. Can you please send me a joint prepayment code to use instead?

Not sure how else I can contact customer service... This is for our 2016 return codes.
6 Replies

I can't use the two prepayment codes I received on a joint return. Can you please send me a joint prepayment code to use instead?

Our phone support team is the best team to help: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

Shanty

Hi,

I bought 3 products and paid the total amount, as a result only received ONE prepayment code.

I could file the first tax, but the code was rejected for the second one. Code: [phone number removed].

I paid with MasterCard $76.81 on March 2/2020. Trans. [phone number removed] AB.

How do I file the other two taxes? Shanty Fleming

@Shanty- Can you please contact us on private chat on Facebook or Twitter so that we can assist you. Thank you. 

Shanty

I did get it resolved. I called the help line to talk to a live agent, but getting the run around even when I have the Incident #. Turbo issued me new codes and I filed my taxes. 

Glad you were able to file your returns- Have a good day!

Debanhi34

Please send me a code!