Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BurnabyK

When I click on 'import' button for the auto-fill CRA slips, nothing happens. Is this a browser issue? Please help.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When I click on 'import' button for the auto-fill CRA slips, nothing happens. Is this a browser issue? Please help.

When TurboTax imports from Auto-Fill, a second window pops up. Do you have a pop-up blocker on that can be disabled before trying again?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

When TurboTax imports from Auto-Fill, a second window pops up. Do you have a pop-up blocker on that can be disabled before trying again?

BurnabyK

Thanks. That may have been the problem. I tried for *an hour* and couldn't get it to work.  I gave up. I bet I'm not the only one. I like the autofill option very much, but I think you need to make your software more robust for next year. Popups are bad bad design.

We agree! Unfortunately, the window popping up is a requirement of the CRA's service.