Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vangiet1

I’m a Home based craft business and I have purchased Designs from the internet to use on my Signs. Where can I claim this on my tax expenses?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I’m a Home based craft business and I have purchased Designs from the internet to use on my Signs. Where can I claim this on my tax expenses?

You will fill out the T2125 - Self-Employment form -Part 4 - line 8811. (Direct entry)

Downloaded version - Go to Formsview down at the bottom of the page, click on forms and do a form lookup for "T2125" form open, go to Part 4 -Expenses - line 8811 which is for Office Stationary & Supplies.  

Keep all your receipts for furture reference if CRA requests them.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

What version of software are you using? Online or downloaded?
vangiet1

They are individual svg files and I download them.

You will fill out the T2125 - Self-Employment form -Part 4 - line 8811. (Direct entry)

Downloaded version - Go to Formsview down at the bottom of the page, click on forms and do a form lookup for "T2125" form open, go to Part 4 -Expenses - line 8811 which is for Office Stationary & Supplies.  

Keep all your receipts for furture reference if CRA requests them.