Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My partner makes over 3500 without a t4 but doesn't have a business. I know it falls under self employment income but how would I file it?

My partner is paid weekly at a salaried amount however no taxes are taken off and no t4a is recieved. What lines would I file his income under he only has one employer and a check is written out every week for the same amount but it is well over 3500 and did only that for the entire year. Which program would be the best fit as well?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My partner makes over 3500 without a t4 but doesn't have a business. I know it falls under self employment income but how would I file it?

Online access  - Under the Income tab – Self-Employment -  and start from there.

Downloaded version - In Forms View – bottom of page, click on Forms and type in "T2125".

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Was he provided with a T2200 from his employer?

No he didnt receive anything

Online access  - Under the Income tab – Self-Employment -  and start from there.

Downloaded version - In Forms View – bottom of page, click on Forms and type in "T2125".