Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have access to my original Canadian email account and have lost password. Recovery options ask for US info. How do I get recovery access to my original account?

Lost password to original email account. No longer have access to that account. I live in Canada. Recovery options ask for USA information, social security and zip, not SIN or Postal Code. How do I recover access to my original account?

2 Replies

I don't have access to my original Canadian email account and have lost password. Recovery options ask for US info. How do I get recovery access to my original account?

No worries.  Please contact us directly to get this fixed, here's how to reach us:  https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

cotyke

I can't get this link to work - is this online or do i have to call in, I have been able to sign into my account but can't access my 2nd son's return