Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PZ1

RL24 not presented

When entering Deductions->Child Care Expenses->Child Care Receipt Summary->Enter New Receipt, I am presented with the standard Child Care Receipt Details, rather than an RL24 entry.  Entering the information and clicking "Done With Receipt" returns to the Child Care Receipt Summary.  Entering the information and clicking "Enter New Child Care Receipt" brings up a new standard Child Care Receipt Details.

I have confirmed that I have entered myself as a Quebec resident, that I have entered all dependants, and selected "Yes" for Did you pay for someone to look after your child so you could earn income, go to school or conduct research in 2017?

As this is the only path to entering RL30 information, I need to find out what steps I'm missing to enter an RL24.

Please note that https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1494128-form-not-presented-how-to-enter-rl-30-informa... does not bring me to the RL24.

Screen capture video are available upon request

3 Replies

RL24 not presented

PZ1

RL24 not presented

The answer is to click "Done" at the Child Care Receipt Summary after entering the basic receipt information.  At this point, the RL24 will be presented.

RL24 not presented

Thanks for posting back with the specifics. I'll update the other post you referenced so others are helped too.