Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have already done my 2017 tax return.However, I got the email from Turbox which says I can get more refund "$3052". Is there anything else I can do??

4 Replies

I have already done my 2017 tax return.However, I got the email from Turbox which says I can get more refund "$3052". Is there anything else I can do??

Turbotax doesnot send out email to customers with this kind of communication. Ignore that and avoid clicking on any links given. 

Thanks, but the e-mail is sent by the address"TurboTax@e.turbotax.intuit.com" and when I clicked the link I just jumped inti this website. The title of the e-mail is "Reminder: Your Refund is Waiting" and the content is "You’re almost finished.

Get your guaranteed biggest refund — FREE"  is it some kind of ads?

Maybe I used the free edition so it advises me to use the upgrade one so that I can get more refund, that is what the e-mail implies??

It could be, but TurboTax would not specify, the exact amount of refund you are getting in email. Get in touch with our customer service for more info about free vs paid version. Log in through TurboTax website by typing in the URL, not through any link given in e-mail.