Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I chose the direct deposit option and filed my taxes, but now realize I can't create an account (error with the line 101 question). How will I receive my refund?

Will the CRA just send me a paper check for my return via the mail, or should I call to provide my direct deposit information? I'm unable to create a CRA account, since they aren't recognizing my answer to one of the questions as being correct. 😕

Thank you in advance!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I chose the direct deposit option and filed my taxes, but now realize I can't create an account (error with the line 101 question). How will I receive my refund?

If you do not have direct deposit information on your CRA "My Account" then yes, they will send you a check if you are getting a refund. Otherwise you can contact them by phone for assistance.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647704

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you do not have direct deposit information on your CRA "My Account" then yes, they will send you a check if you are getting a refund. Otherwise you can contact them by phone for assistance.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647704

Thank you Brenda. 🙂 I will call and provide my info. Like I said, I can't access or create a "My Account" unfortunately. :(

You're welcome!