Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zippox

Searching: "Usually I get an e-mail in November to say that you will ship and charge my credit card for the software in January I haven't received any notification yet?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Searching: "Usually I get an e-mail in November to say that you will ship and charge my credit card for the software in January I haven't received any notification yet?

As a TurboTax Advantage customer our team has been sending out emails in the last week. Yes, it is a little later this year. Keep an eye out for your email and make sure that you update any new personal information or just click on Confirm if all your personal information is the same.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

As a TurboTax Advantage customer our team has been sending out emails in the last week. Yes, it is a little later this year. Keep an eye out for your email and make sure that you update any new personal information or just click on Confirm if all your personal information is the same.