Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to subscribe to ALL (and ONLY) emails from turbotax.ca meant for Canadians. I would like to be removed from any and all emails from turbotax.com, meant for america

I accidentally unsubscribed trying to get removed from the American emails.

5 Replies

I want to subscribe to ALL (and ONLY) emails from turbotax.ca meant for Canadians. I would like to be removed from any and all emails from turbotax.com, meant for america

No, I WANT to subscribe. I am currently unsubscribed by accident. I do NOT want to get the American notifications.

Do you want to use the email address associated with your account here on the community? Just let me know with a reply here and I'll pass your address on to the Canadian email marketing team.

Yes please! Strange there is no easy way to do this myself. Yes please put this email on all Canadian turbotax online emails.

Will do! 🙂