Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harry50hn

How do I get you to stop sending me your software?

Intuit sent me notices that my credit card on file had expired and requested I update your information, I did not. Intuit sent me notices to about Turbo Tax and requested I update my information, I did not. Now I received notice that you have sent me software based on an expired credit card and old information. You are not authorized to send me your software without a valid credit card and an expired credit card is not VALID.  I reject your software and will not use it this year as it is more expensive than I can obtain it elsewhere, i.e. Walmart.  The discount you claim I am receiving based on repeat use is NOT sufficient to warrant me paying your price.

Also there is another tax software provider that provides their software free and I don't have to pay for it.

I will be rejecting the software upon receipt at my home and I will be advising my credit card company to reject the charge.

1 Reply

How do I get you to stop sending me your software?

Here is how to remove yourself from the TurboTax Advantage group - which sends you the emails for automatic renewal

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2842204