Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got charged to my Amex for the PC version of Turbotax. I have a Mac and I use the online version. I can't find anywhere where I can cancel my auto-renewal.

I cannot find a working link where I can cancel my auto-renewal. I should never have had my AMEX charged for TurboTax, but when I click on a link to cancel it, it does not show I am part of the program. I feel I am getting the run-around, as I have emailed Intuit, but they told me they were not the "right person" to talk to. They then sent me a link and I am no closer to getting it cancelled (and preferably refunded).

3 Replies

I just got charged to my Amex for the PC version of Turbotax. I have a Mac and I use the online version. I can't find anywhere where I can cancel my auto-renewal.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please see the following FAQ for instructions on how to cancel your subscription.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2842204

This is still not working. I go to where you say, then when I click on "My Turbotax Advantage Products" I get a massive error, the first several lines of which is: 

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: atg.servlet.jsp.ContainerJspException: java.lang.NullPointerException
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:848)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)
	org.apache.jsp.site_002dtemplates.include.account_002dautorenewal_jsp._jspService(account_002dautorenewal_jsp.java:205)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:369)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:322)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:249)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
	atg.servlet.WrappingRequestDispatcher.include(WrappingRequestDispatcher.java:94)
	atg.servlet.ServletUtil.invokeInclude(ServletUtil.java:3552)
	atg.taglib.dspjsp.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:757)
	org.apache.jsp.site_002dtemplates.sam.Account_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005finclude_005f7(Account_jsp.java:3222)
	org.apache.jsp.site_002dtemplates.sam.Account_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005foparam_005f10(Account_jsp.java:3185)
	org.apache.jsp.site_002dtemplates.sam.Account_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005fdroplet_005f7(Account_jsp.java:3027)
	org.apache.jsp.site_002dtemplates.sam.Account_jsp._jspx_meth_intu_005fpage_005f0(Account_jsp.java:570)
	org.apache.jsp.site_002dtemplates.sam.Account_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005fpage_005f0(Account_jsp.java:286)
	org.apache.jsp.site_002dtemplates.sam.Account_jsp._jspService(Account_jsp.java:238)

It goes on a lot longer. I need to know who to call NOW.

@rob_knetsch,

Sorry to hear you are still having issues with your TurboTax Advantage account. I'm going to suggest you try clearing your cache in your computer first to get past the error you are encountering. 

If you are still encountering the problem, the following link to a TurboTax FAQ instructs you how to contact a support agent:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/how-do-i-contact-turbotax-fo...