Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
milne68

Can someone send me a Zip file of TurboTax Standard 2018 that has already installed on Windows 10?

I get the Application (.exe) file TurboTax2018_Build2004, but it will not install. If I could get the files that are already installed I could run the setup file. I have Windows 10, and used my computer for TT since 2012 without any problems. I purchase the CD and have a Key Code, but it won't run in my D Drive. I have cleaned the drive at least 15 times, and I can use it to play music. I have tried to download from the site using Edge, Chrome, and Explorer with Norton turn on and off. I have downloaded to my E Drive, C Drive, and Desktop. Each time the download the application without any problems, but when I run the file TurboTax2018_Build2004 I get a popup box asking me to allow the program to make changes to my computer. I have tried Yes and No, but all I get is the same thing which is nothing. So is it possible to get a file already installed in a Zip file I could try to use the setup file inside the application file to install.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Can someone send me a Zip file of TurboTax Standard 2018 that has already installed on Windows 10?

Because there are so many variables that can be taking place here, I will suggest that you contact our support team for assistance in this situation. 

Please view the link below on how to contact them:

I want to talk to someone. How do I phone you?
susan13

Too many people are reporting not being able to install.  This can't be a "too many variables" issue , this is just poor Quality Control.

I appreciate your comment and will will forward it to your product team. Have a good day.