Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I file more than one return with Turbo Tax Online?

I have to file for my brother and his family as well as my own.  I have an email and password for my return, but then how do I file another family member's return? Do I need a different email and password, or how do I differentiate between the returns when logging in?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Once you are signed in to Turbo Tax Online, you can access and create more returns by clicking the "My Accounts and Returns" tab right under your refund or balance due. Click "start a New Return".  You can select different products for each family member depending on their tax situations. 

You can create up to 20 returns using the same account. This is set by Canada Revenue Agency.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Once you are signed in to Turbo Tax Online, you can access and create more returns by clicking the "My Accounts and Returns" tab right under your refund or balance due. Click "start a New Return".  You can select different products for each family member depending on their tax situations. 

You can create up to 20 returns using the same account. This is set by Canada Revenue Agency.

Can I do another tax return

marernv

How to do my brothers and his wife using my turbo tax for 2020

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

You can file multiple returns using TurboTax products. Check this FAQ link on filing other tax payer's returns using Netfile services: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/can-i-use-netfile-to-file-someone-els...

I hope this was helpful