Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anji16

I am a new comer to Canada; I realized I did not receive/fill out a TD1 form after working two part time jobs last summer.

I am a new comer to Canada; I filed my taxes last year for the first time, now for my second time filing taxes, I realized I did not receive/fill out a TD1 form after working two part time jobs last summer. I actually never heard of the form until today..I have already received my T4 slips for this cycle. Is there anything that can be done? I do know I will have a balance owing, but I just hope it won't be alot..Is there a way for me to pre-calculate so I can prepare myself?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am a new comer to Canada; I realized I did not receive/fill out a TD1 form after working two part time jobs last summer.

You can go ahead and fill in the Turbo Tax online. I see you have started with the free version so you will not have to pay to try it out. (With any version, it's free to try).

You may be surprised. You may not owe. Both employers may also have taken too much EI and CPP which would be in your favor. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can go ahead and fill in the Turbo Tax online. I see you have started with the free version so you will not have to pay to try it out. (With any version, it's free to try).

You may be surprised. You may not owe. Both employers may also have taken too much EI and CPP which would be in your favor.