Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a client of Assante Wealth Management. I think l get a discount on an online Turbotax filing -- please let me know how to apply this discount. Thanks.

Hi there.  I'm a client of Assante Wealth Management and believe there is a discount arrangement with Turbotax.  Can you please let me know the details and how to apply the discount when signing up for an online filing?  Thanks.

1 Reply

I'm a client of Assante Wealth Management. I think l get a discount on an online Turbotax filing -- please let me know how to apply this discount. Thanks.

TurboTax has partnered with a number of financial institutions to provide a discount for clients. If Assante Wealth has joined our partner discount program, they would have the exact details of your savings. 

The process is to apply a partner discount is an easy one. At any time prior to paying for your return, log into TurboTax.ca (using your user id and password) via the discount link provided by your financial institution. Your return will be in the same state as it was when you last logged in. When you reach the payment screen, you'll see that your discount has been applied.

So no need to wait until you receive the discount link. You can start your return anytime!