Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought "Turbotax standard ONLINE edition" for $35 at Shopper Drug with activation for 8 return. But when I log Turbotax acct, it shows "Price PER online return" is $20.

I have bought Turbotax CD disks in previous years and already have an account in Turbotax.ca. This year, I just bought "Turbotax standard ONLINE edition" for $35 at Shopper Drugs. It includes activation codes for 8 returns.  But when I login my Turbotax acct, it shows "Price PER ONLINE return" is $19.99 and "Additional spousal return" is $19.99.  These prices are different from what I bought from shoppers Drugs. Will activation code override the price stated in TurboTax website? Do I need go different website to use the TurboTax that I bought from Shopper Drugs? or is logging into my TurboTax acct the right place to go? 

1 Reply

I bought "Turbotax standard ONLINE edition" for $35 at Shopper Drug with activation for 8 return. But when I log Turbotax acct, it shows "Price PER online return" is $20.

I'm sorry you are having issues with the prepayment code provided from your purchase. Please follow directives below to assist you in entering your activation code.

In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I use a prepayment or activation code?https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648021