Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jencudnik

It's March 1st, I get the error message my forms aren't ready and I cannot file. When will these forms be ready? I need to file!!!

My error message says I can't go any further. When I click on learn more I get these listed as the forms that are locked.

Canada Revenue Agency forms

• Schedule A, B, C – Non-resident
  • T1206 – TOSI
  • T1229 – Statement of Resource Expenses and Depletion Allowance

When will these be ready? I have to mail my forms and that will already take a long time to be processed for my refund. I need to get this done.

2 Replies
gogo2598

It's March 1st, I get the error message my forms aren't ready and I cannot file. When will these forms be ready? I need to file!!!

Hi, I was able to file after I answered no to income sharing if you are claiming with your spouse.  Hope this helps.  

My tt18 file got corrupted on March 5 after getting that same message!!  am very very upset....I now have to start all over again. Been using TurboTax for YEARS - never failed me - everyrhing else on my windows laptop is just fine. What the h... happened?