Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct deposit help

Searching: "Hey I need to change my direct deposit before I mail off my amendment but I won't be around a computer after now...can someone email me telling me how? I've stayed at my moms two days trying to get this figured out around a computer...but I can't stay anymore. I need this to get done badly, but nobody called when I asked...I spent 300 dollars I had to borrow...still can't figure out how...and haven't gotten anything done...still have 3 years tied up in a confused mess. I have the app on my phone so I'm hoping the rest I can handle with that. Please someone get hold of me and lemme know. Thanks. 

2 Replies

Direct deposit help

I edited your question to remove personal information.

Direct deposit help

If you want to NETFILE your return, use CRA’s My Account service at www.canada.ca/myaccount to set up, change or cancel your direct deposit information.

If you are mailing in your return, you can do it through TurboTax. Use the Find tool in the top right to search for “direct deposit”, select it from the list and click the Ok button. This should take you to a section where you can change your direct deposit information. Please be aware that if you use the built in option in TurboTax, then you will not be able to NETFILE your return.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, here is how to talk to a Tax Expert: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3456106