Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I am using TurboTax Self Employed for my ridesharing I do not need to do any other filing? Or do I still need to file through CRA as well?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If I am using TurboTax Self Employed for my ridesharing I do not need to do any other filing? Or do I still need to file through CRA as well?

Completing and filing your return with TurboTax Self-Employed will send all the info required to CRA. Complete the full process including submitting your return in the Filing Section. If you're an Uber partner, check out our page www.turbotax.ca/uber for more information.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3210262

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Completing and filing your return with TurboTax Self-Employed will send all the info required to CRA. Complete the full process including submitting your return in the Filing Section. If you're an Uber partner, check out our page www.turbotax.ca/uber for more information.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3210262

Thank you very much. Does turbo tax include submitting the required HST or is that done separately?  

If you choose the Full Service option where an expert does the entire return for you, your HST return is included. With TT Self-Employed, it is not included but there's some great info on that page above to guide you along preparing your HST return.