Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please direct me to software I need to purchase if I file beyond the maximum number of returns allowed on standard software

In the past I always need more returns than the 20 allowed.  what is my next option to purchase?

2 Replies

Please direct me to software I need to purchase if I file beyond the maximum number of returns allowed on standard software

The CRA only allows you to NETFILE 20 returns. If you need to do more returns, you should consider getting an EFILE number and using software like Intuit’s Profile. https://profile.intuit.ca/

I"m confused as I purchased and paid for additional returns as I need to complete a total of 13 returns this year (similar to the last 5 years), and now that I'm on return 13 for the spouse of return 12 it tells me the my 'computer' has exceeded the maximum number of returns which is not true.  I've only completed 12, of which 9 are for folks over $25K and 3 for people under $25K.

What can I do to complete/submit this 13th and final return....