Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i help someone else to fill their tax report using turbotax. they do not have internet connection

i triedto enter a different email adress but i cannot get in .  i am trying to help someone who does not have internet access .  can you help me ?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can i help someone else to fill their tax report using turbotax. they do not have internet connection

You can assist someone else with filing their return by signing in to your own account, with your own email and password.

Otherwise, they will have to set up their own TurboTax Online account using their own email and password. They can then sign in from any computer to their own account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You can assist someone else with filing their return by signing in to your own account, with your own email and password.

Otherwise, they will have to set up their own TurboTax Online account using their own email and password. They can then sign in from any computer to their own account.

now even my own email adress and password doesnot work anymore