Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It says I qualify for the climate action incentive but it isn't reflected in my refund. I checked my detailed tax summary and there is nothing listed for line 449.

I went through all the steps in the Provincial section and answered all the questions and it says I qualify. My refund didn't change and it is not included in the final tax summary. It seems like a lot of other people are having the same problem but no solutions have been posted.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It says I qualify for the climate action incentive but it isn't reflected in my refund. I checked my detailed tax summary and there is nothing listed for line 449.

What is happening with the above?

If you have taken all the steps and it is still not showing up, then you are best to contact our support team for further assistance as they will be able to view your screen if needed.

Here is how to reach them - Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care):