Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dukehaire

Can I use the 2017 turbo tax for that year still & am I able to use my I Pad to loads the software. Thanks

Can I load Turbo Tax on my I pad

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I use the 2017 turbo tax for that year still & am I able to use my I Pad to loads the software. Thanks

You can do a 2017 return here https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/prior-year-taxes.jsp, simply register or sign into your 2017 account to complete that taxation year. 

• And yes you can sign into your online account using your Ipad. 

Please note: You will not be able to use the downloaded software on your Ipad, but most definitely can log into your online account no problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You can do a 2017 return here https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/prior-year-taxes.jsp, simply register or sign into your 2017 account to complete that taxation year. 

• And yes you can sign into your online account using your Ipad. 

Please note: You will not be able to use the downloaded software on your Ipad, but most definitely can log into your online account no problem.

Can I use an I pad to file turbo tax

TurboTax Online software for years 2020-2021 and up are compatible with Mac products and PC products. TurboTax download software is not compatible with Mac products.

Filing options for previous years can be found on this link. Click on the year you want to file your taxes to see on what device you can do it.

File past years' taxes

Thank you for choosing TurboTax