Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeremor

I am a distributor of a company and I want to declare all the expenses. where in turbo tax software can I include it? I am the only one who file my tax using turbotax

3 Replies

I am a distributor of a company and I want to declare all the expenses. where in turbo tax software can I include it? I am the only one who file my tax using turbotax

Are you self employed or an employee? Do you own the company? If so is it incorporated?
joeremor

i am a distributor of their product so maybe self employed. I don't own the company. in what portion in the turbo tax can a declare the expenses?what information do I need to enter?

You'll need to enter this income as Self-Employment and report your income and expenses on a T2125 Statement of Business Activities.

In the income section of TurboTax, click Self-Employment > Self-Employment Profile and proceed to enter your information.