Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c-gtld

I have an error message regarding the T5 Re 13 I don't konw how yo fix it

I have this error message Le montant de vos dividendes imposables n'est pas égal à la somme du montant réel des dividendes déterminés reçus multiplié par 138 % et du montant réel des dividendes ordinaires multiplié par 116 %, vous avez des dividendes imposables mais pas de crédit d'impôt pour dividendes, ou le montant des dividendes reçus du 1er janvier au 27 mars est négatif. it prevent me to transmit  to revenu Quebec  I don't know how to fix it

7 Replies

Go back to your T5 and Relevé 13 entries, ensure they have been applied correctly. This amount derives from your TP1 – line 128, I believe. Does the error code have a number attached or is that the message? I’m trying to find this error in the RQ error codes for Netfile, but can’t seem to find it...... let me know!

I have exactly the same error. I have checked twice every detail and always have the same message. I have checked and the 138% is applied and I have no negative amount. What should I do now?

I have the same error. The problem is that i don't have any t5/releve 3.

@pouliot008 Please call our support team for assistance.

Because this error is very detailed, I will advise you to contact our support team to assist as they are will be able to view your screen,  if needed. If the agent still does not resolve the issue, please ask to escalate your situation. Below is how to reach them - Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care): 

LPRivest

The error says

Le montant de vos dividendes imposables n'est pas égal à la somme du montant des dividendes déterminés reçus multiplié par 138 % et du montant des dividendes ordinaires multiplié par 115 %, ou vous avez des dividendes imposables mais pas de crédit d'impôt pour dividendes.

This does not apply to me. I Don't have dividendes imposable in my T5 file

We would recommend that you contact our support team for assistance. They can view your return to see the issue.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/contact-us/00/873707