Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulmuir5

TurboTax has encountered a problem. Please close this browser. Happened and whenever I tried to log in again problem happens again. I was in charity section. Thanks

3 Replies

TurboTax has encountered a problem. Please close this browser. Happened and whenever I tried to log in again problem happens again. I was in charity section. Thanks

Can you please try another browser and clear your cache.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647843

I did all the above but still experiencing  the error.TurboTax has encountered a problem.

"Please close this browser window and try connecting to TurboTax Online again"

@jmerochon - if you are still experiencing the same issues after taking the steps Brenda advised you to take, then I will ask you to contact our support team as they will be able to view your screen if needed to be able to troubleshoot what may be going on.