Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
van20lad

Canada revenue agency cra was unable to accept my netfile tax return

15 Replies

Please go through the “My Info” part of the interview and make sure all the questions have been answered, and that they are answered correctly. Same thing when you go through the NETFILE process – start from the review if you didn’t do it previously.

You can also review the NETFILE eligibility rules to see if you qualify: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647669

mjeabbott

Message received when trying to NETFILE:" We're sorry but CRA unable to accept NETFILE return'

Have filed in previous years and completed all info correctly.  Tried twice with same message

Matthew_S

I'm also getting the same error too, and I've used Turbo Tax the last few years with no issue.

I have gone through "my Info" and the Netfile process. CRA still will not accept nettle from Turbotax. I f have nettled through turbotax for a number of years.

adh6501

Same issue here.  Worried that what appears to be a TurboTax problem may result in being "locked out" by CRA.

Arnie M

Looks like Turbo Tax is going down, It takes for ever to get in touch with someone there!!! I spoke to a person yesterday about this issue, He wasn't much help at all, I wont be buying Turbo Tax any longer!! Good luck people.

Here is what I think is happening. I found somewhere on the turbo tax site that the CRA is available for 21 hours/day and down 3 for “servicing”. The turbo tax site does not indicate which 3 hours the CRA site is down. I waited overnight and was able to efile the following morning. 
Turbo tax should indicate on it’s site that this is what is happening if it is indeed the case. As well, a one hour wait to talk to customer service about any issue is not acceptable. Very poor customer service!

CRA won't accept netfile.... I'm beyond frustrated

lagoon123

the cra will not accept my netfile return