Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I correct TT805 error preventing update or access by Pro Review for TurboTax Self-Employed Download 2018 when I call in?

I submitted 1 return by NetFile and 1 by printing and mailing, but now I can’t update for my last 2 or allow access to Pro Review for TurboTax when I called in for my review. I got the TT805 error when program started up and checked for updates and when I called for the Pro Review, no matter which way she got me to try, she could not gain access to my return.
7 Replies

How do I correct TT805 error preventing update or access by Pro Review for TurboTax Self-Employed Download 2018 when I call in?

I closed program several times, updated manually and it still comes up with errors!!

Do a manual update with instructions below and you should have no issues.

Where can I download updates for TurboTax if I have the CD/download edition?https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2868252

I closed program several times, updated manually and it still comes up with errors!!

@crabby_dragon - Please contact our support team, as they will be able to view your screen, if the agent is unable to resolve your issue, please request to have your situation "escalated" to a higher level.
Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care):
I want to talk to someone. How do I phone you? - https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

No, that was the problem on first 2 calls. Today Alan was able to access and help

I just can’t update the TurboTax automatically. I have to do it manually as the error keeps coming up no matter what I do. It is not affecting me now - I have submitted our Tax Returns now

Perfect,glad you managed to get it filed, thank you!