Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gingry

CAN NOT SUBMIT QUEBEC taxable dividend does not equal ..

UNABLE TO SUBMIT QUEBEC IT.. Taxable dividend  does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividend. I erase all info T3 and T5 .. it is not working

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If you have attempted to fix the error and you are still cannot Netfile, your best bet is to contact our support team, as they will be able to view your screen.

Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care): 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you have attempted to fix the error and you are still cannot Netfile, your best bet is to contact our support team, as they will be able to view your screen.

Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care): 

johnacs
Returning Member

I would like to talk to customer service. 

I DOUBLE VERIFIED MY ENTRIES ON THE RL3 QUEBEC TAX SLIPS BUT STILL  I CAN NOT FILE MY QUEBEC RETURN.

THE PROGRAM TELLS ME THAT TAXABLE DIVIDENT DOES NOT EQUAL ELIGIBLA DIVIDENT 138% PLUS YOUR ACTUAL AMOUNT OF ORDINARY ........ ( I dont know what the ordinary stands for)

My taxable dividends is 11, 583.25, the actual amount is $8,393.66.

This is 138%

Could somebody call me at [phone number removed] cel. or home [phone number removed] 

I downloaded your program from your e mail. My e mail address is [email address removed]

If you would like to contact our phone support team, you can call them at 1-888-829-8608.