Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for the service but why there is still asking for payment and dose not show of the file which I completed. Please help me it's very annoying

3 Replies

I paid for the service but why there is still asking for payment and dose not show of the file which I completed. Please help me it's very annoying

You may have started a new return at some point, and now you may not be able to get to your original return – which you have paid for and completed.

Try clicking on the "My Accounts and returns" in the left-hand vertical nav. And then "View all tax returns".

You will see a screen that shows you if you have started multiple returns using the same account. See example screenshot. The paid and completed return you're looking for may be there. Hope this helps.

ve003257

This does not help

We're sorry to hear you are having this issue. To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?