Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlh700

I bought the standard online edition, but I need the self employed edition. Do I just need to pay the difference & can I still use the standard online activation code?

I bought the standard online edition but I sell items with direct sales. it shows I should upgrade to the turbotax self-employed. do I pay the difference at the end?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I bought the standard online edition, but I need the self employed edition. Do I just need to pay the difference & can I still use the standard online activation code?

Yes, once you upgrade to TurboTax Online Self Employed you can continue to file your taxes and when you have  completed reviewing your taxes, you'll be able to pay the difference at the end in the payment cart.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, once you upgrade to TurboTax Online Self Employed you can continue to file your taxes and when you have  completed reviewing your taxes, you'll be able to pay the difference at the end in the payment cart.