How do I get this free 18 month QuickBooks Self-Employed Trial? The steps listed all work until Step 7. There is only this at that page: "We'll save a PDF copy..."
These steps all work UNTIL Step 7. There is no promised link to Quickbooks Self-Employed 18 month trial. I completed my tax return with TurboTax and this trial was promised at the end.
TurboTax customers who file their 2018 tax return using TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Assist & Review Self-Employed are eligible to use QuickBooks Self-Employed for free for 18 months.
To take advantage of this offer, file your 2018 return with TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Assist & Review Self-Employed, then follow the instructions below.
- Sign in to your TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Assist & Review Self-Employed account.
- On the Great to see you again! page, locate your filed tax return and select View.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select File, then select Get Started.
- On the Let’s file your return step, select Continue.
- On the Do you want to register for CRA’s online mail? step, select Continue.
- On the Filing your return(s) step, select Continue.
- On the Hold up! step, select Get QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- On the One more step to claim your free offer step that opens in a new tab/window, select Claim free offer.
- On the Nearly there…step, fill out the First name and Last name fields, then select Continue.
- On the Claim your free QuickBooks Self-Employed step, fill out the fields, then select Buy QuickBooks.