Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having problems with logging on to TurboTax online? It keeps on telling me my PW doesn't work, even though I continually reset to the same one as before.

3 Replies

Anyone having problems with logging on to TurboTax online? It keeps on telling me my PW doesn't work, even though I continually reset to the same one as before.

Please contact our support team, as they will be able to reset your password after verification of your account. 

Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care): 

I am trying to sign into my account as I do every year but I put in my user name Jacques Picknell then my password but then it wants to send me a code to verify but my phone number on file does not exist anymore I tried the long way but it also does not work 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance please call 1-888-829-8608.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.