Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I successfully netfiled have the confirmation #. My CRA shows correct NOA. TurboTax does not recognize the netfile. No express NOA and no way to change the return.

2 Replies

I successfully netfiled have the confirmation #. My CRA shows correct NOA. TurboTax does not recognize the netfile. No express NOA and no way to change the return.

A small number of TurboTax Online users may be seeing their returns saying "In Progress" still in their TurboTax account after they have NetFiled and received a NetFile Confirmation Number.

For this reason, you will be unable to use the ReFile feature to make any adjustments to your tax return. You will need to make the adjustment by signing in to your CRA My Account and doing it online, or by completing a T1-Adjustment form and mailing it into your Tax Centre.

See the CRA’s How to change your return page for how to make an adjustment online in your CRA My Account or by mail.

I don't want to change anything. You sent me an email saying that I didn't Netfile yet I have a confirmation number. I want to know what is going on and make sure my Netfile was sent. Why did you send this email?