Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-residents since 2015. In 2018, got income due to settlement in Quebec. Got T4/Releve-1. Turbotax, won't print Quebec tax. How to print Quebec forms for non-resident?

We do not live in Quebec since July 2015. In 2018, the workers from the company my wife worked for did a strike demanding some benefits for a time my wife still worked with them (2014-2015). In the settlement, the employer paid some retroactive benefits for this past period and my wife received $250 in 2018 as a result and a T4 and Releve-1 was issued for her.

I did Turbotax and selected the option where I am a non-resident for provincial taxes. I paid for filing and it printed only the federal tax return (missing steps 2 through 6) but it did not print the Quebec tax return. Speaking with Revenu Quebec, they said we have to file a tax return even for that small amount.

How can I print the missing pages from the federal return and the return for Quebec?

1 Reply

Non-residents since 2015. In 2018, got income due to settlement in Quebec. Got T4/Releve-1. Turbotax, won't print Quebec tax. How to print Quebec forms for non-resident?

We're sorry for the inconvenience.  Please see the following FAQ for instructions on how to contact our customer support.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013