Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david67

How can I tell if the T2 filing was completed? Also, I cannot find the Web Access Code under Filing.

The T2 software indicated it contacted CRA successfully, but I cannot find the Web Access Code it seems to have acquired, and I do not understand if the filing is now complete.

4 Replies

How can I tell if the T2 filing was completed? Also, I cannot find the Web Access Code under Filing.

Hi, Thank you for using Turbo Tax business Inc Community

If a T2 was not transmitted there will be a message in Turbo Tax, see NOT.PNG.

If you accept the transmit option in the WAC dialog,( see wac.PNG), Turbo Tax will send the return electronically to the Canada Revenue Agency( CRA). CRA will respond by either rejecting the filing with an explanation or accept the filing and give a confirmation code. You Must retain the confirmation code for future reference.

If you have questions regarding the filing you can contact the CRA T2 efile help desk. Below is a link to the CRA

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-businesses/corporation-intern...

Hope this helps

GIANT

I filed my 2020 T2

It indicated that it was successful and showed me a filing code.

The message also said that I can find this code under 'forms/filing'

It is not there. 

I did not write the code down because it said the code would be saved. 

Now I do not have the code.

Where can I find the filing code?  THANK YOU

alberta18

I also filed my 2022 t2 and it indicated that it was successful showing me a filing code.  I went to print it but there was an error.  I also cannot find this code under forms/filing as turbotax said.  Where can I find the filing code?  Thanks!

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can contact the dedicated support team using the chat here: https://public-consumer-chat.app.intuit.com/app/ccs/consumer?experienceId=ttbInc. Agents are available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.

You can also visit the Intuit Profile support site. TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off Profile software.