Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my 2018 tax return in "Access my filed tax returns". Please help. Thank you.

I used the online version to file it, I didn't download the documents into my computer.

11 Replies

I can't find my 2018 tax return in "Access my filed tax returns". Please help. Thank you.

find my 2018 tax return
keisko771

Fine my 2018 Assessment file
keisko771

I can't find my 2018 assessment file
keisko771

Can you help me relocate myb2018 tax assessment please
rlepard

Can you help me retrieve my 2018 tax file
Watergirl890
Returning Member

I can,t find my 2018 tax return . I need help

Watergirl890
Returning Member

There are many log in id and I need help phone

Watergirl890
Returning Member

I need a phone number  to call

Please contact our customer service - You will need to follow instructions when it asks what is your question enter "Talk to someone".