Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do have confirmation number for net file taxes submitted but when go into CD version of turbo tax all file look like they still need to be filed?

I have a net file confirmation number for all the taxes I filed in 2018 but when I go into Turbo tax to see if I can check if filed all file appear to still be in submit mode?

I am trying to make a change to one that I have a confirmation number for but shows that taxed not filed  

4 Replies

Do have confirmation number for net file taxes submitted but when go into CD version of turbo tax all file look like they still need to be filed?

If you received a confirmation number when you filed your 2018 return, then it should be successfully filed with the CRA. Your 2018 software may need to be updated if it is showing as still in process.

Please review the link below to assist you in determining if you have successfully filed your tax return using Netfile last year, as well as provide you with the process of Refiling.

Return transmitted for: BALA RE***

Return accepted on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:40:58 o'clock AM EDT

NETFILE confirmation number: 6192JC120V7

HOW DO I GET pre-payment or activation code I HAVE ALREADY PAID ON LINE  

T[phone number removed]   

MY PHONE IS OUT OF ORDER

I AM STUCK AT THE POINT WHERE I NEED TO PAY OR PROVIDE CODE, I HAVE PAID ONLINE JUST BEFORE FILING YESTERDAY.  WHICH NUMBER DO I NEED  TO FIL IN MY CASE?