Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to add RC62 income that I haven't checked before for my wife, when now checking the box in the T-slip section I get a warning and can not move past that screen.

How can I add RC62 income when I at first missed to check that box?  Now trying to check it I get stuck.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MadamX

Have to add RC62 income that I haven't checked before for my wife, when now checking the box in the T-slip section I get a warning and can not move past that screen.

Go to income > t-slips > Universal child care benefit

that'll take you to the screen where you can enter the information.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MadamX

Go to income > t-slips > Universal child care benefit

that'll take you to the screen where you can enter the information.

The drop-down was cut of at the bottom of the screen, but since it was exactly on the border to the next entry it looked like it just ended, and that there wasn't a spill over.  Decreasing the font-size of my browser revealed all the entries I missed (this was on Chrome).

Thanks for pointing out that this entry was supposed to show up.  I expected an entry there, but it never occurred to me that the drop-down extended beyond the visible browser area.  Bit of a usability issue there.  A better UI paradigm is to have scrollbars show up when there is spill-over.